I am excited to announce that the Talkable app is now available on both the Google Play and iTunes app stores.
The Talkable app is a ten week speech therapy program delivered directly to you via your mobile phone or tablet. Each week you will learn ways to help your baby or toddler learn to talk through video tutorials, tips sheets, checklists, book suggestions and baby sign all created by me, a Certified Practising Speech Pathologist.
This app will help you to:
- Understand and use a wide range of strategies that will help your toddler learn how to talk
- Understand the benefits of using baby sign language with your child and be able to use 40 functional key-word signs
- Understand the benefits of reading with your child and know which books are best for language learning
- Practise a range of practical, simple, fun and free language learning activities
- Keep track of your child’s language learning
This app is for both parents who have a toddler who is late to talk, and also parents with a baby or young child who want to learn ways to maximize their child’s language learning in the critical first three years of life.
Talkable – learning language through love